The hamsa hand is an ancient middle eastern amulet symbolizing the hand of god the hand of fatima a protective sign bringing happiness luck and health. Pardes refers to types of approaches to biblical exegesis in rabbinic judaism or to interpretation of text in torah study the term sometimes also spelled pardes . The tower of babel and the confusion of languages by lambert dolphin the building of the tower of babel and the confusion of tongues languages in ancient babylon . Hanukkah was instituted in 164 bc to celebrate military victory but the meaning has changed over time with the circumstances of the jewish people
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.