Roman ingarden born in krakow studied mathematics and philosophy in krakow and then in lvov with k twardowski from 1912 to 1915 with e husserl in gttingen. Martin heidegger 1889 1976 was a german philosopher whose work is perhaps most readily associated with phenomenology and existentialism although his thinking
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.