Abiotic stresses including drought salinity heat cold flooding and ultraviolet radiation causes crop losses worldwide in recent times preventing these crop . Plant biostimulants physiological responses induced by protein hydrolyzed based products and humic substances in plant metabolism. Figure 2 scheme of the two phase growth response to salinity adapted from munns 1995 figure 3 root tips of durum wheat grown in absence a b or presence of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.