Introduction phage display invented by professor smith in 1985 1 has attracted much attention because of its power and simplicity as the main tools used in phage . Recently it has become apparent that if some of the problems initially encountered with phage therapy can be overcome it might have potential uses as an alternative . 1 the development of antimicrobial agents past present and future 1 11 the social and economic importance of antimicrobial agents 1 12 all outhne of the . Impact of nanotechnology on drug delivery the emergence of nanotechnology platforms can enable development and commercialization of entirely new classes of bioactive
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.