The internal family systems model ifs is an integrative approach to individual psychotherapy developed by richard c schwartz it combines systems thinking with the . Schema therapy and family systems theory the relationship between early maladaptive schemas and differentiation of self. Family therapy is a type of psychotherapy that involves all members of a nuclear family or stepfamily and in some cases members of the extended family . Family systems theory seeks to understand human functioning in terms of the interactions between people in a family system how systems operate and how a system
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.