Childrens human rights an interdisciplinary introduction from university of geneva drawing on the contributions of several academic disciplines including law . With research programs in economic and social rights health and human rights and humanitarianism the university of connecticut human rights institute is committed . A human rights approach to fisheries currently faces several conceptual pitfalls o human dignity is a complementary concept that can help mitigate these pitfalls. Critical interdisciplinary course on childrens rights ciccr summer school in the framework of human rights for development hr4dev the 2016 critical
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.