Degradation pathways analytical characterization and formulation strategies of a peptide and a protein calcitonine and human growth hormone in comparison. Peptide and protein drugs are often formulated in the solid state to provide stabilization during storage however reactions can occur in the solid state . Physical and chemical factors can affect biopharmaceutical product stability and quality particularly after long term storage in a container closure system. Drugs and the pharmaceutical sciences a series of textbooks and monographs 1 pharmacokmetics milo gibaldi and donald perrier 2 good manufacturing practices for . Covering the whole development process for the global biotechnology industry
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.