This volume compares and contrasts european experiences in nation building with those of the us and the un based on six case studies of european led nation building . The third in a series of studies looking at nation building the first two of which focused on us and un led efforts this volume examines europes expanding role . Two previous rand volumes addressed the roles of the united states and the united nations in nation building defined as the use of armed force in the aftermath. Europes role in nation building from the balkans to the congo title europes role in nation building title remainder from the balkans to the congo statement of . Europes role in nation building from the balkans to the congo james dobbins et al rand corporation santa monica ca 2008 342 pages 3500
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.