Massachusetts general hospitals critical care anesthesia fellowship is a 12 month training program that provides core experience in two multidisciplinary surgical intensive care units sicus and offers a wide variety of clinical electives didactics and research opportunities. Massachusetts general hospital mass general or mgh is the original and largest teaching hospital of harvard medical school and a biomedical research facility located in the west end neighborhood of boston massachusetts. Massachusetts general hospital offers specialized residencies and fellowships in each of our multidisciplinary care centers and clinical departments. Fellowship directory physicians applying for a fellowship program in regional anesthesiology acute pain medicine must be currently enrolled in or have completed an accredited anesthesiology residency program
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.