Sue johnson is a clinical psychologist researcher professor author popular presenter and speaker and one of the leading innovators in the field of couple therapy. Emotionally focused therapy an intervention based on scientific study of adult love and bonding processes in couples is designed to address distress in the intimate . The promotion of attachment behaviours between parents and infants through music based interventions is an emerging specialism in music therapy practice
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.