Biochemistry genetics and molecular biology abiotic stress in plants mechanisms and adaptations book edited by arun shanker and b venkateswarlu isbn 978 . The physiological and molecular mechanisms of tolerance to osmotic and ionic components of salinity stress are reviewed at the cellular organ and whole plant level. This is a glossary of environmental science environmental science is the study of interactions among physical chemical and biological components of the environment. Sustainability an international peer reviewed open access journal
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.