6 recent attempts at deciphering the role of phytohormones in abiotic stress tolerance61 hormones help in pollen development under cold stress. Biochemistry genetics and molecular biology abiotic stress in plants mechanisms and adaptations book edited by arun shanker and b venkateswarlu isbn 978 . The article presents an overview of the mechanism of chromium stress in plants chromium is known to be a toxic metal that can cause severe damage to plants and . During the last decades a tremendous progress has been made in the development of transgenic plants using the various techniques of genetic engineering
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.